If you need assistance in accessing any of these services, please contact us, and we will gladly assist you.
Here are a few benefits of the NEAFCU VISA Credit Card.
- Members can setup re-occurring transfers to apply a payment to your credit card in Online Teller. No need to mail in a check!
- You now have the ability to see your card balance and make payments in Mobile Banking – see instructions below on how to allow your card to show up in mobile banking.
- Visit with tellers and member services representatives to make a payment.
- Members can make a payment with a simple transfer or listen to recent transactions through our 24-hour Transaction Line.
- Enjoy local service from your credit union.
- Earn reward points each time you use your NEAFCU Credit Card.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR CREDIT CARD IN MOBILE BANKING
To view your credit card history and balance in our mobile app (available for FREE in Itunes and GooglePlay) you will need to login to Online Teller on a computer and then choose MOBILE BANKING>MOBILE SETTINGS menus. You will place a check mark beside each account and or loan you want to be able to view in Mobile Banking.
Please contact us if we can be of assistance.