The Share Savings account represents your membership with the credit union. Once this account is established, you can enjoy the many other services and accounts available through your credit union.
- Open with a nominal $5 deposit – this is maintained for the life of your membership.
- Dividends are paid quarterly on the last day of March, June, September, and December.
- Statements are mailed quarterly.
- Setup automatic deposits into this account and watch your savings grow.
- Insured by the National Credit Union Administration
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION YOU WILL NEED:
- TO PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM AND HAVE YOUR SIGNATURE NOTARIZED AND MAILED TO: SUCCESS CREDIT UNION, ATTENTION MEMBER SERVICES, PO BOX 467, BLYTHEVILLE, AR 72315. YOU CAN ALSO DROP IT BY ANY SERVICE CENTER.
- YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND PROOF OF PHYSICAL ADDRESS IF DRIVER’S LICENSE IS NOT CURRENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE COMPLY WITH THE US PATRIOT ACT.