Access your account any time day or night with Northeast Arkansas Federal Credit Union’s FREE Transaction Line.
This convenient service offers you the ability keep up with your account any time day or night. Here are a few of the other things you can do with this convenient service:
- Transfer money between accounts, including accounts of other members (both parties must sign agreement – great for those with children in college or in the military).
- Check balances.
- Make a loan payment.
- Make a NEAFCU Visa Credit Card payment.
Use the following numbers to access your account:
When using the Transaction Line:
- Activate a card or report a card lost or stolen, press 1
- Access account information, press 2
- Enter member number (account) followed by # then enter your PASSWORD (can be numbers) followed by the # sign
- Follow instructions
For some inquiries, you’ll need the following ID types when prompted:
FORGOT YOUR TRANSACTION/ONLINE BANKING PASSWORD?
Notify us in writing with your signature:
Attn: Member Services
P.O. Box 467
Blytheville, AR 72316-0467
or by fax at 870-763-2095
Or, you may stop by in person to request a PASSWORD reset.